Markets have become highly competitive than ever before and job market is no exception. Corporates always look for candidates who possess desired knowledge, skills and attitude to do the job more effectively and efficiently. The traditional education system often finds it difficult to bridge the campus – corporate gap. At this backdrop, EThames College decided to offer Young Professionals Program (YPP), a 100 hours’ comprehensive program to make participants gain the desired capabilities that will help them stand out in the job market.
- To help participants understand corporate expectations.
- To help participants gain desired skill sets to succeed in the job interviews.
- To make participants employable and corporate ready.
- The desired participants of the program should have completed 2 Years of Under Graduation Program (BBA / BCom) at EThames Degree College, Hyderabad without any backlogs.
- Participants should have 60% throughout their academics (From 10th till date).
- Participants must have willingness and commitment to secure a suitable opportunity at Corporates.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical Skills||20 Hours|
|Personality Development & Language Improvement||30 Hours|
|Interview Skills||20 Hours|
|Domain Knowledge||30 Hours|
Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical Skills
|LCM and HCF||Percentage||Profit and Loss|
|Speed, Time and Work||Number System||Unitary Method|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest||Mixtures and Allegations||Permutation and Combinations|
|Sequence and Series||Height and Distance||Commercial Maths|
|Venn Diagrams||Quadratic Equations||Probability|
|Coordinate Geometry||Trigonometry||Linear Programming|
|Surds and Indices||Inequalities||Set Theory|
|Linear Equation||Complex Numbers||Binomial Theorem|
|Data Tables||Data Charts||Bar Diagrams and Charts|
|Pie Charts||Graphs||Data Comparison|
|Data Comparison||Venn Diagram||Data Sufficiency|
|Caselet Based Data||Cross Tabulation||Data Visualization & Dashboard|
Personality Development & Language Improvement
|1.||Development of Proficiency in English: • Practice on Oral and spoken communication skill & testing – voice & accent, voice clarity, voice modulation & intonation, word stress etc. • Feedback and questioning Technique • Objectiveness in Argument • Development etiquettes and manners • Study of different pictorial expression of non-verbal communication and its analysis||Concepts of effective communication: • Components of effective communication • Communication process and handling them • KISS (Keep it short and sweet) in communication – Composing effective messages. • Non – Verbal Communication: its importance and nuances: Facial Expression, Posture , Gesture , Eye contact, appearance (dress code).|
|2.||Written Communication Skill Practice for: • Correction of errors • Making of Sentences • Paragraph Writing • Leave Application and simple letter writing||Grammatical use:
·Meaning & opposites
·Real Life conversations
·Vocabulary building Understanding the Audience, Need analaysis through pre presentation feedback form
|3.||Presentation Skill practice
•Preparing in presentation
•Delivery of presentation
|Concept of 4 method for presentation
•Prepara6tion & introduction
•Evaluation / feedback
•Summarization / Conclusion Team Building games, Together Everyone Achieves Miracle(TEAM) , issues when there is no team work, Leadership emerging through team, How to identify
|4.||Team Building / Coordination Skills
•Team Building Practices through group exercises , team task / role play
•Ability to mixing & accommodation
•Ability to work together
• Tele – etiquette
• Receiving Calls
• Transferring calls
• Taking Message/ Voice Mails
• Making Outgoing Calls
|Electronic Communication concept
Working principle of Mini exchange and its features and facilities.
• Self Evaluation
• Self Discipline
• Self Criticism
• Recognition of one’s own limits and deficiencies
• Independency etc.
• Thoughtful & Responsible
• Identifying one’s strengths and weaknesses
• Planning & Goal setting
Managing self – emotions, ego, pride.
|7.||Team Management Technique Practice by gameplay & other learning methodology for achieving targets and getting of right first time.||Time Management concept
• Attendance , Discipline & Punctuality
• Act in time on commitment
Quality/ Productive Time
- What is a CV?
- Who needs a CV?
- How does a CV differ from Resume?
- What makes a CV stand out?
- Does your CV reflect your profile?
- How descriptive is your CV?
- How do you get start with your CV?
- Leadership Skills: ability to lead, inspire, carry the team along to help them to achieve group’s objectives.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to interact with other members of the group. Emotional maturity and balance, more people centric and less self centered.
- Persuasive Skills: ability to analyze and persuade others to see the problem from multiple perspectives without hurting the other group members.
- Problem Solving Skills: ability to come out with divergent and offbeat solutions and use one’s own creativity.
- Conceptualization Skills: ability to grasp the situation, take it from the day to day problems.
- Can you initiate the discussion?
- Can you listen to others point of view?
- During discussion: – Are you natural?
- Do you speak to the point?
- Are you loud and aggressive?
- Do you interrupt other speakers?
- Do you change opinions frequently?
- Do you emotionally outburst?
Preparation for Interview
- Are you aware of first impression in an interview?
- How do you walkup to interview room?
- Are you aware of how to enter the interview room?
- How do you approach the interview members?
- What should be your sitting posture in the interview room?
- What should be your body language?
- Are you nervous, insecure, and defensive, anger, dominant, disbelief, discomfort, and disagreed, disgust?
- How do you set the Agenda for the negotiation?
- Communication with difficult people.
- How do you handle difficult people?
- How do you recognize and prioritize emotions of other people?
- Are you competitive or Collaborative during negotiation?
- Get the first impression well
- Greet others & introduce yourself
- Body language- speak well
- Dressing sense- appeals to others